We believe the compensation is appropriate and is over and above Delay Repay compensation, and this package has been developed between Department for Transport and Transport for the North.
Articles in this section
- I travel on both Northern and TPE trains as part of my journey, can I claim under both schemes?
- My ticket says TransPennine Express(TPE) only but Northern trains run on the same route, can I claim?
- I travel on one of the highlighted routes but dont use a northern train, can I still claim ?
- My ticket allows me to travel on other modes of transport, can I still claim?
- I had to stay in a hotel as my trains were cancelled - can I claim for this?
- I had to use taxis instead of trains can I claim for these?
- Who makes the decision whether a claim is successful or not?
- I thought Bolton corridor customers were going to get more as the service has been so poor?
- Will there be extra compensation for blackpool customers to reflect their time without trains?
- Will there be a separate package for Cumbria where there have been more problems than elsewhere and no trains for four weeks?