No, customers need to apply via the Northern website Compensation page.
Articles in this section
- I travel on both Northern and TPE trains as part of my journey, can I claim under both schemes?
- My ticket says TransPennine Express(TPE) only but Northern trains run on the same route, can I claim?
- I travel on one of the highlighted routes but dont use a northern train, can I still claim ?
- My ticket allows me to travel on other modes of transport, can I still claim?
- I had to stay in a hotel as my trains were cancelled - can I claim for this?
- I had to use taxis instead of trains can I claim for these?
- Who makes the decision whether a claim is successful or not?
- I thought Bolton corridor customers were going to get more as the service has been so poor?
- Will there be extra compensation for blackpool customers to reflect their time without trains?
- Will there be a separate package for Cumbria where there have been more problems than elsewhere and no trains for four weeks?