No. Your records will have been carried over from the old app so you won't need to enter contact details but, you will have to log in for the first time on the new app to synchronise records and tickets.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to download the new app?
- Do I have to register with the new app?
- Will transaction histories be carried over the new app?
- What fares are available through the new app?
- What tickets are available on the new app?
- What is an M ticket?
- How do I buy an M ticket?
- Can M Tickets be used on other services (e.g TransPennine Express)?
- What payment methods are accepted?
- Do I have to enter my card details every time?