There may be a number of reasons why your claim has been rejected
- the journey occurred more than 28 days ago
- no ticket image has been supplied or there is no visible price on the ticket image
- the ticket image is of poor quality and not readable
- our frauds checks have identified an impossible journey or duplicate claims under the same ticket
- the service was not delayed by 15 minutes or more
- the service was not operated by Northern
- you did not complete your journey by train or alternative transport provided by Northern and therefore you are entitled to a refund or partial refund depending on the circumstances
- you travelled using a multi modal ticket which does not qualify for our delay repay compensation scheme.
If your claim does get rejected we will email you. If you disagree with our decision you have the right to appeal. You can do this by accessing your delay repay account or by emailing email@example.com quoting your claim reference number and by providing details of why you wish to appeal.