The train operator that caused your initial delay are responsible for compensating you and this is normally done in the form of a refund request or a partial refund dependent on the circumstances.
Articles in this section
- Delay Repay Compensation Scheme
- Delay Repay - Frequently Asked Questions
- I have travelled and suffered a delay who is responsible for compensating me?
- I completed my journey via replacement transport that you provided but arrived late can I claim delay repay?
- Automated Delay Repay Compensation
- I was delayed because I couldn’t board the service due to overcrowding?
- Delay Repay One Click compensation for season ticket holders
- I did not complete my journey by train or alternative transport that Northern provided and I had to make alternative arrangements instead but I was still late can I claim delay repay?
- I think you have rejected my claim incorrectly can I appeal?
- Can I claim delay repay without my ticket, If I have receipt or booking confirmation email?