The train operator that caused your initial delay are responsible for compensating you and this is normally done in the form of a refund request or a partial refund dependent on the circumstances.
Articles in this section
- Delay Repay Compensation scheme
- Automated Delay Repay Compensation
- Delay Repay Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a multi-modal ticket?
- I did not complete my journey by train or alternative transport that Northern provided and I had to make alternative arrangements instead but I was still late can I claim delay repay?
- I completed my journey via replacement transport that you provided but arrived late can I claim delay repay?
- I think you have rejected my claim incorrectly can I appeal?
- I was delayed because I couldn’t board the service due to overcrowding?
- Can I claim delay repay without my ticket, If I have receipt or booking confirmation email?
- You have rejected my claim and stated you are not responsible what happens now?