We require some basic information in order to process your claim:
- Your name and address
- A email address and contact number
- Payment details to compensate you if you request a BAC’s payment or debit/credit card refund
- The exact date and time of travel
- What stations you travelled to and from, this must be your starting station and end destination
- An image of the ticket used for travel with a visible price or your SMART season ticket number. If you have a mobile ticket and no price is visible also remember to upload your booking confirmation email.
- Remember if you create an account you can track you claims to completion and BAC’s transfers or debit / credit card refunds are the quickest way to receive your compensation.
- If you where delayed due to overcrowding or alternative transport please ensure you add this information into the comments field on the claim form
We will process all claims within a maximum of 20 working days of receiving a valid claim with all the information above. Customer requesting compensation paid directly into their bank account or refunded to a credit or debit card are normally resolved and payment received within 10 working days.