You must tap-in and tap-out at the ticket barrier at either end of your journey to activate your ticket. Failure to do so could result in a penalty fare. A customer boarding a train without tapping in first is considered to not have a valid ticket.
- What is a Smart Flexi ticket?
- Can I buy a Smart Flexi ticket for my route?
- Can I use my Railcard to obtain further discount?
- Can I claim under the Delay Repay scheme?
- How many times can I travel on each daily ticket?
- How long are my tickets valid for?
- How do I renew my bundle?
- How can I tell how many tickets are left in my bundle?
- How do I load/collect my Smart Flexi ticket I have just purchased?
- Do I need a Smart card to purchase a Smart Flexi ticket?