Got a question?
We are here to answer your questions about Payit™ as quickly and easily as possible. Please check through our FAQs on this page to see if your answer is here. You may have some questions about open banking, or how the security works.
- What is Payit™?
- How do I use Payit™ to receive money from a business?
- Is Payit™ secure?
- Am I required to use Payit™ to receive my payment?
- How much does it cost to use Payit™?
- My Bank is not listed?
- Why have I not received my money?
- Do I need to download an app for Payit™ to work?
- How long is the Payit™ link valid?
- What happens if I am still experiencing issues?
- I have received a Payit™ request, but want to be paid via a different method?
- Where can I find out more about Payit™ and Open Banking?
- The page isn’t accessible/doesn’t look right/doesn’t work properly on my browser?
- How long does it take to receive payments via Payit™?
- Where can I see what payments, I have received via Payit™?
- Do I need to be a NatWest customer to receive money via Payit™?
- What information will you collect?
- I have the banking app on my phone, but it is not opening. What should I do?