You can’t exchange or change origin stations on a Flexi Season so, if you’ve already been using your Flexi Season ticket our recommendation would be to use up your eight journeys and purchase a Season Ticket or a new Flexi Season once you’ve used all your journeys. Alternatively, you can request a refund less the admin fee and purchase a Season ticket or new Flexi Season ticket to the appropriate stations.
- Can I use Flexi seasons on Merseyrail services?
- What do I do if I have problems with my Smart card or loading a ticket?
- How can I tell how many tickets are left in my bundle?
- What should I do if the ticket barriers are out of order?
- How do I load/collect the Flexi Season ticket I have just purchased to a Smartcard?
- How do I travel with my Flexi Season ticket?
- I was sick so didn’t use my Flexi Season this month, can I get a refund?
- Can I use my Disabled Persons Railcard for discount on a Flexi Season?
- Can you get a discount on a Flexi Season ticket using a Railcard?
- I bought a Flexi Season but am going to have to go to the office more than I realised, can I exchange my Flexi Season for a Season Ticket or change the origin stations?