Season tickets are available in First Class and Child options, while Flexi comes in standard class only as it is aimed at commuters travelling during peak-times, Monday to Friday, 2-3 days a week.
- Can I use Flexi seasons on Merseyrail services?
- What do I do if I have problems with my Smart card or loading a ticket?
- How can I tell how many tickets are left in my bundle?
- What should I do if the ticket barriers are out of order?
- How do I load/collect the Flexi Season ticket I have just purchased to a Smartcard?
- How do I travel with my Flexi Season ticket?
- I was sick so didn’t use my Flexi Season this month, can I get a refund?
- Can I use my Disabled Persons Railcard for discount on a Flexi Season?
- Can you get a discount on a Flexi Season ticket using a Railcard?
- I bought a Flexi Season but am going to have to go to the office more than I realised, can I exchange my Flexi Season for a Season Ticket or change the origin stations?